This SIG discusses a variety of topics related to supporting faculty and the course design process. It is a place for networking, sharing ideas, challenges, and creativity in both pedagogy and technology. Past meetings have included topics such as:
- End-of-Semester Course Review Process (a time to share different course review processes across campus and brainstorm better ways to do things)
- Course Archiving Process (best practices for exporting course copies and etc.)
- Developing Your Course Design Process
- Integrating Technology Into Your Course Site
- Syncing Learning Objectives, Assessment and Syllabi
- Creating Accessible Course Sites
- Accessing the Instructional Designer / Online Course Designer Materials Repository
- Building D2L Course Templates
- Welcoming Students to the Course Site 1 Week Out
The next meeting will be on Wednesday, January 25th, at 3pm in ILC room 136.
The room location moves around, but there is an option to join the meeting online as well via https://arizona.adobeconnect.com/uaidsig.
Please contact Ginger Hunt (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get started