This SIG discusses a variety of topics related to supporting faculty and the course design process. It is a place for networking, sharing ideas, challenges, and creativity in both pedagogy and technology. Past meetings have included topics such as:
- End-of-Semester Course Review Process (a time to share different course review processes across campus and brainstorm better ways to do things)
- Course Archiving Process (best practices for exporting course copies and etc.)
- Developing Your Course Design Process
- Integrating Technology Into Your Course Site
- Syncing Learning Objectives, Assessment and Syllabi
- Creating Accessible Course Sites
- Accessing the Instructional Designer / Online Course Designer Materials Repository
- Building D2L Course Templates
- Welcoming Students to the Course Site 1 Week Out
The next meeting will be on Wednesday, November 8th, at 12:30pm in ILC room 136.
The room location moves around, but there is an option to join the meeting online as well via https://arizona.adobeconnect.com/uaidsig.
Please contact Ginger Hunt (email@example.com) to get started