My piece of the puzzle:
As Coordinator of Operations for OIA, Gabriel oversees the daily operations of the office.
Gabriel's duties consist of:
- Coordinate event/meeting planning and materials needed for OIA meetings including Assessment Workshops, Certificate of College Teaching Program and Collaborative Learning Spaces.
- Coordinate OIA phone and space assignments.
- Handle scheduling of OIA conference room and classrooms.
- Coordinate and process campus wide Test Scoring/Scanning departmental orders.
- Handle TCE requests, including troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Coordinate with Room/Course Scheduling on all CCT Program courses, including course location, time and student enrollment.
- Oversee D2L Open Labs, CCT Program, Assessment and Multimedia Solutions Group.
- Facilities Management coordinator, backup for OIA key management and building security.
- Collaborative Learning Spaces equipment box key coordinator, including providing assistance with Faculty Learning Committee meetings/book rentals.
- Responsible for departmental inventory and surplus requests.
- Supervisor to OIA student workers.
- Provide assistance to the Assistant Director, Instructional Data and Business Manager, Sr.
Within the office, Gabriel's has a strong focus on TCEs and Test Scoring Services.
TCEs: Manage, trouble-shoot and communicate with departmental TCE coordinators regarding orders and problem resolution.
Test Scoring Services: Receives orders from departments, scans tests, runs reports and reviews for errors, interpretation for faculty as needed, communication with departments about status of orders, and invoicing for services.
Background & Education:
Gabriel holds a BA in Sociology with a focus in Criminal Justice.