Brown Bag session on Thursday, September 21, 2017, Noon to 1pm in the OIA conference room. Facilitated by Mark Felix.
A brown bag for OIA staff around data that is generated from instructional technologies and what the university is to be doing with it.
Some of the data sources that will be discuss include:
- TCE results
- Student click stream data from D2L Content and Activities.
- Student click stream data from Clickers, Panopto, Adobe Connect, Examity, Voicethread.
- Civitas Illume
- Civitas Courses
- Civitas Datamart
- The non-renewing of Civitas Instructor and Advisor and the new efforts to create a better report for Joshua Steele in UA Online (undergrads only)
- Activities related to Student Success and Retention
I think there are 2 big buckets related to the purpose of the data.
- Understanding where a course might have an opportunity for improvement.
- Understanding how a student can be assisted for both persisting to the next semester and completing their degree.
Mark Felix firstname.lastname@example.org