2019 Student Success Conference: Registration Open
Tuesday, February 5, 2019. Student Union Memorial Center, Grand Ballroom.
Registration accepted until Friday, January 25th
Open to University of Arizona faculty, staff and students, the purpose of the conference is to engage the campus community in a regular discussion of how we teach, guide, and support our students. The conference will highlight innovative approaches to student success across UA as well as spark new ideas and partnerships. Advancing a community that supports students' growth mindset and sense of belonging is critical. Teaching students to become life-long learners, build resiliency, and feel part of a community can only benefit them in their achievements and success.
In order to build this discussion, we will:
• Bring in local and national experts to talk about growth mindset and sense of belonging best practices
• Identify common approaches and communities on campus that already practice growth mindset and create a sense of belonging
• Continue the conversation with the campus community on a regular basis to keep focus
• Bolster a campus-wide commitment to student achievement and success
• Provide tools for the campus community to help develop or increase a growth mindset and sense of belonging on campus
• Identify ways to implement or expand best practices through collaboration
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the conference, including conference updates, here: https://studentsuccess.arizona.edu/student-success-conference