To log in to Taskstream, click on this link. This will take you through WebAuth and then into Taskstream.
If you are looking for the old UA Assessment website, click here.
|Assessment Resources||Taskstream Resources||Publications|
|Academic Program Learning Assessment
(How To Guide website)
|Annual Assessment Reports|
|Learning Assessment in Academic Program Review||Taskstream Template
(Word document that indicates all the information that needs to be entered in a Taskstream workspace.)
|Assessment Matters Newsletter|
|Guide to creating rubrics||Quick Start Guide to Assessment Reporting in Taskstream||General Education News|
|Sample rubrics||OIA Evaluation Rubric
(Rubric used to evaluate workspace submissions in Taskstream.)
Association of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U ) VALUE Rubrics
- Angelo, T.A. & Cross, K. P. (1993). Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers . San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Barkley, E.F. & Major, C.H. (2016). Learning Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty . San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Huba, M.E. & Freed, J.E. (2000). Learner-Centered Assessment on College Campuses . Needham Heights, MA: Allyn & Bacon.
- Mezeske, R.J. & Mezeske, B.A., Eds. (2007). Beyond Tests and Quizzes: Creative Assessments in the College Classroom . San Francisco: John Wiley.
- Suskie, Linda. (2018). Assessing Student Learning: A Common Sense Guide . San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Walvoord, B.E.F. (2010). Assessment Clear and Simple: A Practical Guide for Institutions, Departments, and General Education . San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
If you have any questions about assessment or Taskstream, contact the OIA Assessment Team.