To log in to Taskstream, click on this link. This will take you through WebAuth and then into Taskstream.
If you are redirected back to this page, it likely means that you have not yet been credentialed in Taskstream. To request access, please use the Contact Us link above and select Program-Level Outcomes Assessment as the Category.
If you are looking for the old UA Assessment website, click here.
|Assessment Resources||Taskstream Resources||Publications|
|Academic Program Learning Assessment
(How To Guide website)
|Annual Assessment Reports|
|Learning Assessment in Academic Program Review||Taskstream Template
(Word document that indicates all the information that needs to be entered in a Taskstream workspace.)
|Assessment Matters Newsletter|
|Guide to creating rubrics||Quick Start Guide to Assessment Reporting in Taskstream||General Education News|
|Sample rubrics||OIA Evaluation Rubric
(Rubric used to evaluate workspace submissions in Taskstream.)
Association of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U ) VALUE Rubrics
- Angelo, T.A. & Cross, K. P. (1993). Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers . San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Barkley, E.F. & Major, C.H. (2016). Learning Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty . San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Huba, M.E. & Freed, J.E. (2000). Learner-Centered Assessment on College Campuses . Needham Heights, MA: Allyn & Bacon.
- Mezeske, R.J. & Mezeske, B.A., Eds. (2007). Beyond Tests and Quizzes: Creative Assessments in the College Classroom . San Francisco: John Wiley.
- Suskie, Linda. (2018). Assessing Student Learning: A Common Sense Guide . San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Walvoord, B.E.F. (2010). Assessment Clear and Simple: A Practical Guide for Institutions, Departments, and General Education . San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
If you have any questions about assessment or Taskstream, contact the OIA Assessment Team.