My piece of the puzzle:
Ingrid is Director of Teaching, Learning, and Assessment with OIA. She leads the Faculty & Future Faculty Development team and is a member of the OIA’s assessment team. Her responsibilities include:
- leading the Faculty & Future Faculty Development Team in the creation of faculty-development offerings;
- consulting with instructors, doing classroom observations and focus groups, particularly department-wide efforts;
- working with units to improve assessment of student learning outcomes;
- coordinating evaluation of assessment plans in APR Self-Study Reports and assessment webpages;
- assisting instructors and units with the Peer Review of Teaching Protocol.
Background & Education:
Ingrid earned all of her degrees at the UA: BS in Physics & Math, M.Ed. and Ph.D. in Education. After teaching high school science and math for 12 years, she returned to the UA as one of the founding faculty members of the College of Science Teacher Preparation Program. She started work in assessment and faculty development with the OIA in 2012.