INFORMATION FROM OLC CAN HERE FOUND HERE.
The following was sent out by OLC on March 10, 2020:
"Due to circumstances related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have made the difficult decision to postpone OLC Innovate 2020, originally scheduled for March 31 - April 3, in Chicago. We have been working with the Sheraton Grand Chicago to finalize details for new dates, which will now be June 15-26, 2020. We believe this is the right decision for our community, as we all work to manage through this period of disruption and concern."
The Office of Digital Learning, the College of Nursing and the Office of Instruction and Assessment have once again partnered to provide the UA campus access to the virtual sessions of Online Learning Consortium Innovate Conference. The in person conference takes place this year in Chicago, June 15-26, 2020. With all the issues that we are currently dealing with, having access to the virtual sessions is more important than ever.
Many of the streaming sessions are recorded and can be viewed after the conference is over. To view any of the live sessions or the recorded sessions you must register for the conference. However, there is no cost to you to register.
You need an OLC account to register, and creating an account is free. For the subscription for the virtual conference, the OLC system uses the @email.arizona.edu as an indicator of your status here at the UA. So if you are creating a new account, use that as your email address and not the new email address that will be implemented here.
The steps to register:
1. Log into onlinelearningconsortium.org using your UA email address
2. Click on Attend, and select OLC Innovate 2020.
3. Click Register/Pricing and select Register Now.
4. Select Register - Virtual
This finally gets you to:
https://my.onlinelearningconsortium.org/s/community-event?id=a1Y1U0000028bk3UAA (maybe we can skip to this page after instructing people to log in first)
5. On this page, click on Register (on right side of purple banner)
6. Find the Virtual Unlimited Pass (free), modify Qty. to 1 then click Add to the cart
7. Fill out the Attendee option and click Add to Order, the click Continue, then Checkout, then Confirm Order.
A link to the new schedule will be available here when it is online.