Important System Information
Panopto - On Saturday, December 17th from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm MST Panopto will be unavailable as it will be upgraded to version 5.3. During this time you will not be able to access recordings, and any attempts to upload videos will result in a "Server unable to connect" message.
December D2L Update – We will upgrade to version 10.6.8 (we are currently at 10.6.7) late Thursday night December 22nd. There will be no downtime.
- Within an html document you will be able to link directly to a news announcement. This is a way to bring student’s attention to an important announcement from within Content.
- Instructors will be able to set up anotification to be emailedwhen students submit papers to an assignment folder.
- PDFs and other image files submitted to an assignment folder will maintain their original format.
- Instructors will now be able to exempt individual students from grade items in the gradebook; exempted grades will not be calculated in the student’s final grade.
- True/False questions will have a new modern look and feel and be more responsive to different devices’ screen sizes. This feature will be turned on for Spring 2017.
- Information has been added to user progress to make it clear whichof a student’s grades have been dropped
- Information has been added to user progress to indicate the weight a student has earned on individual grade items and for categories (for weighted grade books only).
Please visit this short video (5:46) for additional information about these changes.
Did You Know?
You can import your grades from D2L into UAccess. The D2L team has some help pages available to walk you through the process of finalizing your grades and submitting them to UAccess.
- To release final grades so studentscan see them in D2L, please visit our Releasing Final Grades help page.
- To make grades official, they need to be submitted in UAccess. Please visit our Submitting Final Grades help page to prepare your grade book for UAccess
- Finally, import your final grades into UAccess. Information on how to do this is at Submitting Final Grades – Importing to UAccess Grade Roster
If you have any questions about finalizing and submitting grades, please give us a call at the number below or visit us during our open hours: Monday and Tuesday 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm and Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 am - 12 noon. If these times are inconvenient, please contact us and we can set up an appointment that works for you.